Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've been back in crazy-weather Singapore since Saturday night. Seriously, Singapore can start giving Melbourne a run for their money, with the sunny mornings, rainy mid-days etc.

Regardless, the Melbourne trip has been an awesome one, owing to the gorgeous people there. Breakfasts, brunches and dinners, and the long chats, thank you! All pictures can be viewed on Wonderful Woo's facebook album (:

Issues with my degree, you ask? Nope they haven't been solved. Yet. Thank you!

In Singapore.
The days are just going, going, gone.
One night, I dreamt that I was already back in Japan...can't remember the emotions though.

I kind of miss studying in Melbourne though.
It's so odd, not doing anything academic right now. The Aussie people are into their 3rd/7th week, depending on their course, and the Singapore ones are pia-ing their tests, essays and so on. And here I am......

I'm glad though.
Certain things.
.Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment